Who Should Attend?
Leaders, senior managers, senior level management, and others who need to develop their leadership skills for enhanced performance and keeping up with the organizational objectives.
About The Program
A presentation is measured in minutes, and the trend is towards shorter speeches. Speeches are planned and timed to the minute. Whether we’re talking in a team meeting or presenting in front of an audience, we all have to speak in public at different occasions.
We can do this well or we can do this not very well, and the outcome directly affects the way people think about us. This is why public speaking causes much anxiety and concern. It is a highly sought after skill that is needed if you want to be an executive with your company, an author, a salesperson, a trainer or any other public-facing professional. You’re probably going to need to get comfortable with public speaking.
Our 2 day Program helps you in being able to break any barriers you might face while addressing an audience – irrespective of the number and size.
- Apply tools to build confidence and get trained on public speaking
- Practice presenting virtually as well as in front of others
- Use preparation methods to gain confidence and trust
- Plan an opening, message delivery, and closing that have the greatest impact through your presentation
- The Importance of Listening
- Researching Your Speech
- Supporting Ideas and Building Arguments
- Understanding speech
- Creating ideas that are compelling and memorable
- Speaking to Inform and Entertain
- Developing great delivery
- Presentation Aids: Design and Usage