Who Should Attend?
Leaders, senior managers, senior level management, and others who need to develop their leadership skills for enhanced performance and keeping up with the organizational objectives.
About The Program
Our 2 day program on Effective Presentation Trainingfor Leaders provides individuals’ access to corporate-level Presentation Skills.
In this, we also focus on essential techniques such as storytelling, effective Q & A, appropriate humor and effective use of visual aids while presenting.
Our program includes interactive exercises and practical activities that will position you to command attention, engage with your audience, and leave a lasting impression through your presentation.
- Command the audience with a lasting first impression
- Actively engage and involve the audience
- Effective use of visuals in the presentation
- Earn respect in front of the audience
- Have the audience’ buy into you presentation
- Importance of remaining calm before and during a presentation
- The power of body language, eye contact, correct voice projection, tone, intonation, and pacing of words
- Appropriate use of humor for ice-breaking
- How to use “the stage” to your benefit
- Define your purpose of presenting
- The crucial first minute
- Use of visuals to support your presentation and captivate your audience
- Handling questions and answers
- How to keep your audience’s attention