Who Should Attend?
Leaders, senior managers, senior level management, and others who need to develop their leadership skills for enhanced performance and keeping up with the organizational objectives.
About The Program
Leadership occurs when one recognizes organizational goals at a macro level. This can be an inherent mindset for some, and a developed mindset for the others. We have this 2 day Program designed for those who understand and are willing to develop the necessary foundation for themselves.
Through this Program, you will learn how to be more innovative in order to expand your perspective, while maintaining your well-being and achieving a work-life balance. You will learn how to handle problems, solve them and plan ahead with your team supporting you through various stages involved.
This program is designed to develop specific behaviors and competencies like skill, attitude and knowledge that are pertinent to superior performance. We align established objectives with an organizations competency framework and any specific job competency models required.
- Become effective at influencing others
- Create an environment that encourages best efforts, innovative thinking and problem solving
- Inspire your team and unleash your potential
- Overcome obstacles appropriately
- Demand people’s best and celebrate their success
- Begin the journey to develop your leadership skills
- Understand the importance of embracing change
- Building a leadership mindset
- Influencing others
- Energizing your employees
- How to switch to the ‘leadership’ mode
- Importance of variable situations
- Improved listening
- Ways to reduce stress for your team
- Create time for yourself
- Learn problem solving techniques and worry control skills