Who Should Attend?
Leaders, senior managers, senior level management, and others who need to develop their leadership skills for enhanced performance and keeping up with the organizational objectives.
About The Program
Stress management and creating a work-life balance is something we hear of often these days and this requires more than just helpful tips. The changing commercial times have us pulled in multiple directions and more often than we expect.
The pressures and demands of a Leaders work life and personal life are very blurred. As a result, the consequences of stress in the workplace come from what is occurring to each of us, both on the job and off it.
This critical Program shows us how to manage pressure, pace and workload on the job and how we can switch off the work stress at home. We can change our thoughts and manage stress and anxiety with various techniques vetted by science. Through this Program, we learn how to manage thoughts, emotions, and stressors.
Through interactive learning, participants apply these stress management training tools to getting more of what’s important to them.
Organizational skills are improved such that lesser things “fall through the cracks.”
- Reduce negative organizational stress
- Set powerful work life balance goals
- Increase team productivity and responsibility
- Better team morale and communication
- Retention of valued employees
- Understand how to get a balance between your key aspects of life – Work, Relationships, Health and Leisure
- Information overload that leads to stress at work
- The need for staying calm and in focus despite uncertainty
- Mastering the choice we make
- Reduced stress through improved structures at work
- Improved listening and how that leads to saving time and reducing stress
- How to reduce stress for others in your team
- How to create important time for yourself
- Learn problem solving techniques and worry control skills.
- Avoiding the trap called “As Soon As…”