Who Should Attend?
Leaders, senior managers, senior level management, and others who need to develop their leadership skills for enhanced performance and keeping up with the organizational objectives.
About The Program
Employees define the culture of the workplace, which is of course something that percolates down from the top – the Leaders. People are invariably influenced by the expectations of their bosses and people around them at any work place.
As leaders, we strive to create an authentic organization, while fully realizing the potential of our teams and employees. The first step for leaders to understand is the employee frame of reference – it provides a clear and wholistic view of the organizations culture and development effort. This is the first step in creating a happy environment for the teams.
The quality of the relationship between a leader (or boss) and an employee can be measured by how liberated or empowered the employee feels to express his thoughts or concerns, and even voice disagreements with their boss, without the fear of being criticized or reprised.
A word of encouragement and positivity, or a compliment can motivate a person to perform a lot better and with higher levels of energy, all day long.
- Understanding the drivers of happiness
- Focusing on team strengths
- Giving ‘positive feedback
- Creating a conducive and positive work place
- Improving your teams’ “positivity and happy quotient”
- The basics
- Stress & Its Impact on Healthy Development and Learning
- A Requirement for Building Secure Relationships
- Let people be themselves
- How Relationships affect the overall environment
- Have rules that people can believe in
- Unleash the Flow of Information
- Magnify peoples’ strengths
- The wrap