Who Should Attend?
Call center executives, quality executives, tele-callers, team leaders and anyone who is front ending the customer/ debtor/ prospective buyer on the call/ email and representing the ‘client’
About The Program
The Quality and monitoring program at TSC provides participants with an understanding of the elements that are critical in handling customers over a call.
Participants will understand how to build an effective monitoring and quality assessment program to meet the needs of their organization, client, call center executives and the process overall.
This program provides real-life examples and situations, along with exercises that allow participants to assess their current programs and make adjustments to meet the requirements of the process SLAs.
It can also assist in developing an entirely new quality assessment structure that meets the needs of all stakeholders – the client, the call center and the SLAs.
- Creating a quality strategy
- Positive behaviors and understanding of the strategy
- Service vs. Compliance
- Call monitoring process
- Evaluation frequency
- Art of coaching and providing effective feedback
- Understanding quality monitoring
- The quality monitoring process
- Why measure quality and performance?
- Quality monitoring lifecycle
- Different types of performance monitoring
- Quantitative and qualitative key performance indicators (KPIs)
- The purpose of KPIs and non-adherence to these
- Agent development
- The real – time monitoring process