Who Should Attend?
Call center executives, tele-callers, team leaders and anyone who is front ending the customer/ debtor/ prospective buyer on the call/ email and representing the ‘client’
About The Program
Cross selling is a proactive sales approach to sell services or products to existing customers.
Upselling is an add-on sales approach that offers customers alternative options which they may not have considered earlier.
Our 2 day Program provides cross selling and upselling services in order to retain customers as well as to re-sell to existing customers. It could be a new line of products and services on offer. This process backed by research and implementation can help customers generate more revenue for the organization.
The strategy of using cross selling and upselling techniques is a traditional one and is known to work wonders for existing businesses and one of the programs we highly recommend to any sales driven process or campaign.
- To build a good rapport with potential customers
- To reduce escalated call rate
- Understand sales as another form of service
- Recognize buyer needs
- Create opportunities to cross-sell
- To increase the call quality and productivity as well
- Cross selling and up selling – understanding the difference
- Our goals on each call
- Improving the structure of call
- Ensuring that we position the call so that we are better placed to cross sell or upsell
- Building rapport with the existing customers
- Core skills to improve the conversation
- Core sales skills while upselling and cross selling
- In-depth knowledge of the products/ service