Who Should Attend?
Call center executives, tele-callers, team leaders and anyone who is front ending the customer/ debtor/ prospective buyer on the call/ email and representing the ‘client’
About The Program
This 3 day program is specifically designed for debt collection agents and who deal with customers with outstanding or overdue debts.
There is a plethora of debt collection practices and techniques used for negotiations and handling collection conversations with debtors, in a professional way.
Through our 3 day program, the debt collection agents go through training with regards to their soft skills, as well as understanding the process. The on-the-job training to equip them with the skills to understand the circumstances of the customer and deal with the situation sensitively is also a critical task.
- Increase debt collectors confidence when handling challenging collection calls
- Empower debt collectors with best practice collection techniques
- Train debt collection agents on controlling collection calls better
- Increase your agents debt collection rate
- Follow a step by step debt collection call process
- Understand and practice specific collection call best practice techniques
- Attitude, Skills and Knowledge of a successful debt collector
- How to open and close a collection call with courtesy
- The different types of debtors
- A step by step process for a successful debt collection call
- Debtor’s objections and rebuttals
- The mindset of a successful debt collection agent
- Debt collection best practice tips and techniques
- Strategies for motivating debtors at different stages of delinquency
- Understanding the importance of increasing the number of sincere “promises-to-pay”
- Impact that body language and vocal quality has on the client
- Alternate ways to ask the reason for delinquency
- Developing effective vocal quality
- Responding effectively to excuses (objections) and applying a firm yet customer orientated approach
- Reading different personality styles and adjusting ones approach accordingly
- Managing irate clients in a customer orientated manner
- The five common emotional states of delinquent customers
The pre-call planning components needed for collection problem-solving