Who Should Attend?
Call center executives, tele-callers, team leaders and anyone who is front ending the customer/ debtor/ prospective buyer on the call/ email and representing the ‘client’
About The Program
One of the most crucial components of the call center is ‘people’ which is an open secret. People are more important than the hardware and the software. However, what also matters is ‘what they are talking about’ – a product or a service.
Product training becomes a critical element in the call center industry as agents have to be knowledgeable about the product or service that they are offering. It is essential before one can effectively market the product or service or provide technical support to customers.
Not only is product training imperative, it also strengthens communication skills of agents because they are aware of what they are talking about, it increases enthusiasm amongst the teams as they become aware of its benefits.
The right combination of hardware, software and process technology is what equips any call center for success, but people drive the results.
- Clarity on what the product or service being spoken about is
- Connection with the customer and understand what their voice and team is telling you
- What you can do to positively influence the situation and stay grounded through the call
- While closing, you would have complied with all the aspects required for the call
- Understand your customers’ needs
- Product training
- Just in time training
- Opportunities to practice
- Situation based training
- Role play
- Answering difficult questions
- Building trust