Who Should Attend?
Call center executives, tele-callers, team leaders and anyone who is front ending the customer/ debtor/ prospective buyer on the call/ email and representing the ‘client’
About The Program
Learn how to lead the call center’s most important resource: the agents that deal directly with the customers, through our 2 day program designed specifically for supervisors.
A call center can often be an intense environment and a high stress job, as most processes are driven by quantitative outputs. As a Team leader/ Supervisor for a particular process at any call center, it can be taxing to have a whole lot of call center agents reporting into you.
You would want to develop some simple exercises that help you to keep going when things seem to be getting hectic. The training course provides Team leaders and Supervisors with the insight, knowledge and tools to assist agents to effectively and efficiently manage their stressful day-to-day operations and the environment.
This program is designed such that it gets you to understand the importance of resource planning, process analysis and performance reporting through the tools necessary to make real and lasting impact on your team.
- How to get your team to work for you, with you
- How to meet service levels consistently and measurably
- How to manage front-line absenteeism and adherence to schedule
- How to forecast the workload and create schedules that meet the needs of both – your customers and the employees
- Strategies for improving performance by choosing the right metrics and goals
- Building the team rapport
- Strategy and regular assessments
- Metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Forecasting and Scheduling
- Training and Retention
- Coaching and Communication
- Quality Monitoring
- Providing feedback