Who Should Attend?
Managers, senior supervisors, team leaders, and others who need to develop their managerial skills for enhanced performance and career progression.
About The Program
The Service Based Selling Program approaches sales with the intent of showing customers the value of your products or services, while putting the customer’s needs first and helping them to feel important and valued as well.
Through this Program, you will learn to listen to customer needs and target their concerns directly, as well as when to take control and close the sale to drive better business growth.
Service Based Selling demonstrates that sales strategies add value to the customer experience. This increases customer loyalty, improves the organizations reputation on the whole and makes customer interactions far more rewarding for employees.
Customers have to see value in what they are paying for. Service based selling engages customers and creates a buying situation where the customer is less focused on price and more keen to start realizing the benefits. This allows organizations to successfully close transactions more often, and with better profit margins. This saves time that can then be dedicated to more customers.
- Overview of Sales in your Organization
- Uncovering Customer needs
- Offering various sales solutions
- Understand buying decisions of customers
Uncovering Customer Needs
- Sales as a service
- The Sales cycle
- Understand why customers may resist a sale
Offering Sales as a solution
- Understand how to put across the benefits to a customer
- Listening and questioning skills
- Taking control of the ‘sale’
- Understand why a customer could be resisting a sale
- Handle different kinds of Objections that can be raised by a customer
- The importance of making a customer feel important while handling objections
Closing the Sale
- Understand how to identify when to close a sale
- Use of different sales techniques in sales closure
- Start using sales closures to increase business