Who Should Attend?
Supervisors, team leaders, prospective managers and others who need to develop their supervisory skills for enhanced performance and career progression.
About The Program
This Program developed at TSC aims at enhancing capability levels of your employees so that the customer experience rates very high. Putting your customer at the epicenter of your business creates a service driven culture in the organization. The be stand most successful businesses clearly understand this.
This two day customer service training program will motivate participants towards becoming more customer focused and delivering outstanding service by understanding the logical and emotional motivations of a customer.Participants will also learn how to become flexible as communicators who are able to engage better with customers, and committed in each customer interaction.
This two day program will energize your employees to deliver world class service that leaves customers with a lasting positive impression. This training material has been developed over years of successful delivery to world leading organizations in the Gulf and has been testified to deliver results and enhance service levels.
- To develop the attitude,skills and knowledge needed to be a successful customer service representative
- Explain the importance of measuring service as well as the value of a satisfied customer
- Realign thinking about difficult customers
- Understand the opportunities in each challenging customer interaction
- Create a positive word of mouth for your organization
- What customers want?
- It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it
- Logic v/s Emotion
- Winning customers hearts
Professional qualities in customer service
Thoughtfulness in meeting the customer’s needs
Personal responsibility for a customer
Qualities for successful customer service