Who Should Attend?
Managers, senior supervisors, team leaders, and others who need to develop their managerial skills for enhanced performance and career progression.
About The Program
Designed for managers and team leaders, this training program at TSC on Building a Motivated Team will teach you team leadership techniques that can be used to motivate your teams.
An effective team is one that understands that each individual contributes in their own way that supports the team outcomes that go above and beyond what any individual could accomplish alone. However, the best teams, with the most well-intentioned team members, can also encounter problems that hinder their collective accomplishments or organizational goals.
Often to motivate staff, great managers encourage them to focus on their strengths. People tend to work at their best when they get to use their strengths – they are energized and usually perform very well. Knowing your people is the key to motivating them. We often confuse being ‘motivated’ with being energized.
- Engage with employees such that they apply their highest levels of energy at all times by being focused
- An opportunity to develop their abilities through professional development training
- Providing them motivational leadership that inspires the individual team members to pursue their ongoingprofessional development
- Inspire the pursuit of higher levels of individual performance
- Identify the indicators of employee motivation
- Develop enhanced individual work skills
- Defining Motivation and Understanding most common motivators and demotivators
- Recognizing motivators in the workplace
- Application of the common theories of motivation in the work place
- Understanding the theories and how they can help you every day
- Personal and Employee Motivation by managing employee’s expectations
- Building motivation through employee involvement
- Developing motivational employee surveys
- Maintaining personal motivation to lead a team
- It’s not just about the ‘carrot’ or the ‘stick’
- Motivating the individuals in your team