Who Should Attend?
Managers, senior supervisors, team leaders, and others who need to develop their managerial skills for enhanced performance and career progression.
About The Program
Creating customer satisfaction is all about meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations. It is therefore no surprise, that unmet expectations are the most common trigger for “difficult customers” or difficult situations. We at TSC have a Program to Manage Customer Expectations that addresses the common concerns regarding managing expectations.
A demanding customer can make ‘setting expectations’ even more challenging. For instance, you might know it’s going to take a week to get a product in, but they are adamant they need it NOW. It’s tempting to say, “It will be here in a few days,”just to take a bit of the pressure off. Needless to say, this creates an even more difficult situation when the customer calls three days later asking where their product is!
When customers like you, trust you, and believe that you’ll deliver what you promise, you have customers that will stay loyal to you, and refer you to their friends. Letting them down in any one of those areas may lead to a conflict.
- To be able to determine the expectations of customers
- Hold crucial “setting expectations” conversation with your customers
- Use the appropriate approaches to exceeding customer expectations
- Use the principles for setting expectations
- Follow a consistent and effective process to manage customer expectations
Customer Expectation Management
- Understanding the importance of Customer Satisfaction
- Features of Customer focused Organizations
- Customer experience and behavior
- Understanding the Customer Lifetime Value
- Defining customers and their expectations
- Setting Customer Satisfaction Level Targets
- Facts about satisfied and dis-satisfied customers
- Understanding reasons on why customers leave
- Understanding the Customer Retention Strategy
- Understanding various types of customers
- Understanding Do’s and Don’ts while working with a particular customer type
Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Understanding the importance of hearing the voice of the customer
- Learning different types of surveys to collect the voice of the customer
- Ways to improve customer satisfaction
- Best Practices in Customer Satisfaction