Who Should Attend
Managers, senior supervisors, team leaders, and others who need to develop their managerial skills for enhanced performance and career progression.
About The Program
A great customer experience will begin or end with your employees’ interactions with your customer, and that is what defines the ‘loyalty’ of customers towards your organization.
Building customer loyalty gives you high returns on the time, effort and money you invest in providing good customer service. Loyal customers buy more, more frequently, and the cost of selling to them is low. And they will often recommend your business to others.
Understanding customers, providing good service and staying in touch – all help improve customer loyalty.
The first thing you start with in building a relationship with a customer is ‘trust’. One of the most important ways to do that is by putting your customers at the center of everything you do, which also includes the hiring and training practices for your employees
- To be a reliable Organization in the customers’ mind
- To attain customer satisfaction, and thus retention
- To have a set of loyal customers, irrespective of increasing competition and choice
- To understand your customer and create an effective process to manage customer expectations
- Understanding the importance of Customer Satisfaction
- Setting Customer Satisfaction Level Targets
- Ways to improve customer satisfaction
- Best Practices in Customer Satisfaction
Building Customer Loyalty
- Understanding Do’s and Don’ts while working with a particular customer type
- Repeat Business and its importance
- Let customers know what you are doing for them
- Keep communication personalized
- Remember special occasions.
- Communicate regularly