Who Should Attend?
Managers, senior managers, middle level management, andothers who need to develop their managerial skills for enhanced performance and career progression.
About The Program
Our 3 day program on Effective Presentation Training provides individuals’access to corporate-level Presentation Skills.
In this, we also focus on essential techniques such as story telling, effective Q& A, appropriate humor and effective use of visual aids while presenting.
Our program includes interactive exercises and practical activities that will position you to command attention,engage with your audience, and leave a lasting impression through your presentation.
- Radiate confidence and poise while presenting
- Command the audience with a lasting first impression
- Actively engage and involve the audience
- Effective use of visuals in the presentation
- Earn respect in front of the audience
- Importance of remaining calm before and during a presentation
- Breathing, pacing, and relaxation techniques
- The use of body language and maintaining eye contact
- The power of correct voice projection, tone, intonation, and pacing of words
- Appropriate use of humor forice-breaking
- How to use “the stage”
- The difference between memorizing,impromptu speaking, and reading from a presentation
- Rehearsal techniques
- Use of visuals to support your presentation and captivate your audience
- Handling questions and answers
- How to keep your audience’s attention
- Presenting as a group
- Define your purpose of presenting
- Analyze the audience you’representing to
- Developing your presentation
- The crucial first minute
- Holding the audience’s attention
- Classic closing