Who Should Attend?
Managers, senior managers, middle level management, and others who need to develop their managerial skills for enhanced performance and career progression.
About The Program
Decision making is a very pertinent part of every Manager’s role. In this Program, we felicitate Managers with different keys to identify, prevent and resolve any difference in opinions through effective implementation of decision making skills.
The program focuses on the underlying and fundamental concepts for successful decision making, namely objectives, alternatives and risk.
Participants will experience each step through a variety of individual, small-group, and large group exercises. As they discuss and learn about decision-making, they will also use self-reflective tools to analyze their personal decision making approaches. Many decisions in organizations today are made by groups, so participants also explore group decision-making through different role plays and case studies.
- Decisions and how good are we at making them
- Methods for decision making
- Creative thinking in a wide range of business environment
- Framing the decision context
- Rational and emotional decision making
- Priority setting and decision styles
- Relative levels of importance when making a choice
- Acting on decision made and checking for results
- Identify Outcome-Based Goals
- Recognize action plan in Decision Making
- Intuitive Decision Making
- Managing the Decision Process