Who Should Attend?
Managers, senior managers, middle level management, and others who need to develop their managerial skills for enhanced performance and career progression.
About The Program
We all negotiate daily – in almost everything we do – with friends, family, employers, land lords and many others. There are proven tactics that work, and will help you refine your negotiating style, and improve your ability to bargain successfully and ethically in any situation.
In this program for Managers, we train you to discover and develop new deal-making skills in an interactive and fun learning environment. You practice proven techniques for sidestepping the pitfalls and striking the best possible deals for your organization.
All of this and more is delivered in a 2 day Program we’ve designed, of intensive negotiation skills training.
Explore new dynamics with live negotiating case studies played out to recreate everyday business situations. This Program is for people who have completed the Basic Negotiation Skills program and want to develop and refine their negotiation abilities at the next level.
Individuals will realize that much of the negotiation process occurs before the negotiation even takes place. The preparation process is a very crucial component of negotiation as it helps individuals to understand the issue, their opponents and their own objectives.
- To improve critical thinking capabilities and bargaining styles
- Use the key tactics for negotiating
- Structuring the negotiation, based on adequate research
- Employing & recognizing different and most suited negotiation tactics
- Negotiation : How to get what you want
- Overcoming objections to seal the deal
- Negotiating with influence and persistence
- Maintaining eye contact while discussing difficult topics during the negotiation
- Bargaining tactics, style, and emotion
- Building relationships over negotiations
- Planning your negotiation strategy
- Perform and evaluate